Monday, March 19, 2007

My laziness knows no bounds

And my plate is full at work and at home this week. So, another meme. I was tagged by Briana and Stacy to do this one, and since they both played along so nicely with my tag yesterday, here we go:

Alphabet meme

A - Available/Single? Hmmm, let's just say dating.
B - Best Friend? More than one, baby, more than one. In town? Shell. At work? Krista and Nat. Down East? Evelyn. Hometown? Nettie. Online? Bundles girls.
C - Cake or Pie? Raspberry pie. Warm, with ice cream.
D - Drink of Choice? Red wine, milk, tea, and Keith's. But not together.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer or my straightening iron. But I don't use either every single day.
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears
H - Hometown? Windsor, Ontario
I - Indulgence? Dark chocolate and novels and red wine and Grey's Anatomy
J - January or February? Can I pick June instead?
K - Kids & Their Names- I have 2 daughters, Leah (7) and Rachel (4.5)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Books and friends
M - Marriage Date? October 16, 1999. End of marriage date: July 13, 2005
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 sister Lise who JUST TURNED 40
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Spiders
Q - Favorite Quote? Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx
R - Reason to Smile? My girls
S - Season? Summer.
T - Tag Three People: Crap, all my blogger buds have already been tagged. This dies with me.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have a thing for Hello Kitty.
V - Vegetables You Don't Like? Lima beans
W - Worst Habit? Talking too much.
X - X-rays You've Had? Chest and teeth.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Caesar's salad, pizza, barbecued anything, Chinese food
Z - Zodiac Sign? Scorpio

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Ha, I already did this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing!

    What is Keith's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale. Mmmmmmm, good beer.

    ReplyDelete